TB-13 TEBA BBQ
- Overall size ( H:102 X W:84 X D:40 ) cm
- Foldable bench size ( W: 152 x D: 36 ) cm
- Cooking area size ( W:81 X D:35 ) cm
- Covered and large cooking surface
- Heat resistant fireproof paint
- Glass temperature indicator
- Smoke outlet chimney with flap
- Ability to be moved thanks to the wheel
- Movable foldable right and left bench
- Multi-purpose sub-machine
- Air adjustment feature to adjust the burning speed of the fire
- Movable fire pan for fire distance adjustment
- Removable ash pan for easy cleaning
- Enamel coated wire grid
- Enamel coated dished, oil-proof meatball grill
- Enamelled casserole & pot rack
- Skewer grid for stringing skewers
- Resting grid for faster service
- Hot grill lift handle
- Why Enamel grill?
Enamel is a durable, long-lasting, healthy, non-wearing, scratch-proof, stain-proof material obtained by melting glass powder at high temperatures.
Enamel, which is 100% healthy as it is a natural material and does not contain any added chemicals, has been the first coating material preferred in cooking utensils for years. The enamel coating is the healthiest and most natural of all synthetic coatings on the market.
- Why use the air setting?
There is an air adjustment feature to adjust the burning speed of the fire. The air setting is necessary to regulate the heat, otherwise the food may burn or not cook. It can also be used as a fire rest.
- What is the benefit of the cambered meatball sheet that accumulates fat?
While your food is cooking on the grill, the curved shape of the grill ensures that the oils accumulate in the oil channel on the sides, and it does not come into contact with coal and other foods. It is necessary to clean the accumulated oil at regular intervals. Thanks to the oil channel, there is no smoke and fire.